The Revenir Technology is very simple to use, here are some good tips and usage guide to help you get started.
- Charge your Revenir unit for 10 hours prior to use.
- The Vitamin C- Solution is easily prepared by putting the vitamin C powder in the bottle, shake well. Store solution away from direct sunlight.
- Cleanse your face with a pH balanced cleanser.
- Open the top lid of your Revenir unit to pour the Vitamin C- solution into the vial marked with an image of a water drop (chamber on the right side). Single-use is about a ½ the vial to the base of the water drop, this will give you a generous mist.
- Slide the cover plate up to expose the membrane plate, never touch the platinum membrane plate. The membrane is a delicate 20-micron mesh plate if damaged it will prevent the unit from functioning, and damage to the membrane plate is not covered under the 1 year warranty.
- Hold the Revenir unit about 5 to 10 inches from the face depending on your preference, press the front button to deliver a fine 20-micron mist of highly energized Vitamin C mist all over your face neck and décolleté. The right reservoir should be empty and the left reservoir will have the discharged solution that you discard or pour on your hands and rub into your hands to help reduce sunspots.
- Allow the mist to absorb in your skin for a couple of minutes, tap any extra mist into the skin.
- Do this twice per day to clean skin.
- Now you can use the Base solution in the Revenir unit for deep hydration and to soothe skin conditions on your face and body. Do this twice per day. Generously mist! You may need to refill with more solution for each use. You can also use a light mist to set your makeup.
- Pour distilled water in the fill tank and spray through. Your unit is now clean and ready for your next time using your Revenir.
- Finally, complete your skincare routine and don’t forget your sunscreen.
- For assistance with your unit, please call (888) 505-7975